Sunday, June 20, 2010

What An Amazing Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all you wonderful Father's including my own Father and my husband who is an amazing Father.He loves his girls.

Our oldest stopped by early this morning, after working the night shift, with a very nice Father's Day card and lot's of hugs for her dad. After giving my dad his Father's Day card and hugs this morning, dad left for church and hubby and I went fishing on our private pier on the(ICW)Inter Coastal Waterway.

Lot's of fun activities on the waterway today, but no fish. Hubby likes to net his own bait. I like to relax and take some cool pictures. After leaving, we met our oldest for lunch at one of our favorite local restaurants.They serve some of the greatest southern cooking. (Almost as good as mine LOL). Then he got a visit from our youngest, who just returned from a weekend get away with her hubby, celebrating their 10th wedding anniversary. Lot's of hugs and the girls gave their dad two blue berry bushes, for him to plant in the back yard. He has been wanting them for a while now.

We had just a awesome day and I am so grateful to be able to spend so much time with my father. I am so lucky to have my wonderful awesome hubby, after almost losing the love of my life last year in a horrible accident, in which he then had a heart attack on the operating table and they didn't think they would be able to bring him back. I am so grateful to God that he is still here with me and the girls. It makes this Father's Day even more special.
Happy Father Day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!