Thursday, May 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Bash !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday To My Wonderful Grand-Kids

On Tuesday the family got together for a Birthday bash. My granddaughter, My little sweet pea is turning 12 years old, and my grandson, my little handsome man is turning 9 years old. It is so hard to believe they growing up so fast.

They are brother and sister and I have to admit they do like to fight and pick with each other all the time. But I have noticed that whenever they are apart for just a little while, they can't stand it. They are very smart and very well behaved (or a least when they are me LOL). What precious kids they are. Our Birthday Bash Started out at Pizza Hut for a little pizza and bread sticks. We eat cup cakes and the kids opened presents. It was me and my sweet hubby, my two beautiful daughters, my son in law and my dad.











































After eating we all met at Planet Fun to play a few games. The kids had a ball and so did the grown ups. We played a game of laser tag. ski ball and my favorite Deal or No Deal.
























































We played pool. What a great place. We will be back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!